At ABLE BUILDERS AND INSPECTING we pride ourselves on
being able to visualize and describe every detail of a building.
David Neiderhiser with ABLE BUILDERS AND INSPECTING began inspecting properties in 1997.
He is certified for both new construction and existing buildings.
- Several large Banks and Assessment Companies use Dave to perform construction progress monitoring reports and
construction cost analysis as well as property condition reports.
- Attorneys can count on Dave for accurate construction expert testimony and documentation.
- Realtors trust Dave to inspect both their own homes and their client's homes.
- Developers and Builders often call Dave for help with troubleshooting construction issues.
- FHA and VA Lenders and Mortgage Brokers get structural certifications, roof certifications and utility certifications from
- Home buyers can always rely on Dave to give an accurate report in easy to understand terms
We Guarantee Satisfaction in writing.
Call Carol today to set up an appointment.
or E-mail us at this link
What we inspect;
Perimeter site; we look at the grounds of the property for issues such as drainage and safety hazards
Exterior of the buildings; We look at the wall coverings, gutters, porches, etc.
Roofing; We make it a point to go up on the roof to inspect it, we feel that it is vitally important to go on the roof when the conditions permit access.
Garage/storage; We look at drainage, doors utilities, headers, fire protection etc.
Foundation; we look at the foundation, piers, beams, girders, joists,trusses, etc.
Plumbing; we look for issues with the supply lines, drains, water tank, etc.
Heating; We thoroughly inspect the furnace, boiler, air conditioner, etc.
Electric; We look at the electric panel, wiring entrance cables, etc.
Bathrooms; We inspect the toilets, sinks, electrical, etc.
Kitchens; we inspect the sink, cabinets, appliances, and electrical.
Interior; we quickly inspect the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and other cosmetic items
Fireplaces; We look at the flues, hearths and clean outs
Ask about our exclusive fourteen page checklist of everything that we can think of to look at on a building
|FHA / VA Approved|
|Mold, wood rot, or structural|
|Construction progress reporting or cost analysis|
|Assessing workmanlike manner|
6690 Canaan Circle
|Ask us about our
Five Star Rating
|FLOOR JOIST (BAND JOIST SHOWN)
|FLOOR JOIST (BAND JOIST MISSING)